Only a few left in stock - order soon.
Motion Sensor Solar Light For Outdoor Wall, Waterproof, Home Garden Path
In stock. Order in the next 1h 0m 0s and the product will be with you on Friday, 14 July
Easy 30 day return policy
Don't like it? No worries. We'll take it back for a full refund.
We assure you a secure checkout
Our Solar Waterproof Wall Light is equipped with ultra bright LEDs that automatically illuminates your yard after dark. Compared to other Solar lights in the market, it is bigger so consequently provides a broader range of lighting. Powered by lithium-ion rechargeable battery, it absorbs sunlight to recharge in daylight and power up to provide great illumination at dark. It features a 120-degree motion sensor that activates the light when it detects movement and turns it off when it doesn't. The heavy-duty, weatherproof design readily withstands snow, rain and more for year-round use. Additionally, this Solar Waterproof Wall Light is easy to install. Just mount it on trees and walls of any make and build, no cable wires necessary, saving you time at the greatest extent.
Illuminate the whole square, illuminate the area of about 50 square meters
Thunder, rain and snow, cloudy day continuously electricity, normal lighting
Human infrared induction
100LED wick, super brightness 500 lumens
- Most reliable solar sensor lights with unique wide-angle design and motion sensor. Solar sensor lights panel is charged through the day by exposure to sunlight and it lights up by motion detecting at night.
- Bright and durable: It is bright enough to turn night into day and provide security for your home or business. It uses a wide angle to give you brighter illumination that reaches further.
- Waterproof and heat-resistant: suitable for most kinds of weather and works for the outdoor patio, garden, deck, yard, drive, fence, outside wall, etc
- With built-in sensitive light sensor and PIR motion sensor, the light will automatically turn on at night when people come close and turn off in the day time.
- Designed with a 120° wide sensor angle and 3-5m sensor range, the light can cover a good amount of space with ungraded illumination.