Portable Cervical Massage Stimulator
Get relief for sore & tired back neck after a long day.
Portable Mini Cervical Massager can stimulate the blood circulation & relax the regional muscle to eliminate the inflammation swelling, keep warm, relieve fatigue, improve blood circulation.
Using this massager, you're to get the ultimate relaxation with just one click in the comfort of your home! Experience the best therapeutic deep tissue massage.
✅ Mini size, portable to use.
✅ Improve your sleep.
✅ USB charging and 6 modes safe.
✅ Host diameter of only 5.7 cm, thickness of only 1.8 cm.
Fashion and Smart appearance, Shopping and working are not awkward! The built-in large-capacity charging power allows you to enjoy a comfortable experience for a long time. Charger bank and mobile phone charger can charge this neck massager, It's convenient to charge in home and company.
The micro-current simulated massage technique relieves muscle discomfort, activates muscle pressure, and achieves a soothing effect.
Compared to microwaveable heated devices that can easily be overheated or cool down, this Carbon fiber heating pad for neck stays within an appropriate temperature range. Don't worry about burns to the skin. Fabric tasteless and wear-resistant, Easy to operate.
• Product name: Electromagnetic Wave Massager
• Color: as shown
• Applicable parts: waist, buttocks, legs, back
• Single product package size: 15 * 7 x 2.3 cm / 5.91 * 2.76 * 0.91 inch
• Host size: 5.7 * 1.8 cm / 2.24 * 0.71 inch
• Rechargeable model single product with packaging net weight: 65g
• Massage technique: patting, percussion
• Power mode: rechargeable (USB interface)
• Massage Modes: Acupuncture massage, scraping massage, kneading massage, massage, acupressure massage, elbow pressure massage
• Massage intensity: 6 levels, can be adjusted according to their comfort
• TENS micro-electric pulse massage: through the bionic micro-current pulse mode, massage techniques to relieve muscle discomfort. Continuous, gentle stimulation of neuromuscular and cellular, activating muscle fire to achieve a soothing effect.