Portable Solar Power Bank 80000mAh, Built-in Flashlight, Compass, for All Smartphones, Electronic Devices,
Introducing the Solar Power Bank – a powerful and reliable charging solution for all your digital devices.
With a capacity of 50001mAh-100000mAh, this charger can provide juice to your phone several times over so that you're never left without power.
- With the use of industry-leading high-density lithium polymer cells, it's more compact and has a larger capacity. Can support thousands of charge cycles.
- Two 5V3.1A high-speed fast-charging USB output interfaces–50% faster than the old 5V2A output interface.
- Able to fully charge your mobile device more efficiently.
- Automatically identifies the charging product and converts it into the corresponding current and voltage.
- Compatible with 99% of electronic products and equipment on the market.
- The Solar charger power bank is made of environmentally friendly silicone and is durable. Works normally in various harsh environments.
- It comes with a carabiner that you can attach to your backpack while hiking.
- Equipped with two super bright LED headlight flashlights.
- Long pressing the power button for 3–4 seconds, the flashlight turns on. Long pressing again, the flashlight turns off.
- Built-in high-precision compass
The sturdy construction and robust materials make it incredibly durable, providing immense value for money.
On top of that, the maximum output at 3A lets you charge up to twice as fast compared with normal models.
This bank is also equipped with a compass to help you find your way in unknown surroundings; serves not just as an on-the-go charger, but also as a handy flashlight in dim light conditions.
Even in emergency situations, solar charging offers more possibilities compared with conventional solutions.
The solar charger is mainly charged via USB, but can also be charged via the built-in solar panel.
However, since the charging speed is affected by the sunlight intensity and the conversion rate of the panel, it takes a long time to fully charge.
Solar charging is for emergency use only. It is an additional feature and not the main input.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use an adapter with power above 5V2A to charge the solar charger for daily use.