Only a few left in stock - order soon.
Infrared Sauna Blanket
In stock. Order in the next 1h 0m 0s and the product will be with you on Friday, 14 July
Easy 30 day return policy
Don't like it? No worries. We'll take it back for a full refund.
We assure you a secure checkout
“I’m addicted. I get the same feeling as a normal infrared sauna - and it fits on my bed!"
Get the benefits of infrared saunas from the comfort of your own home with our infrared sauna blanket. Now you can get your infrared sauna to fix every week at a fraction of the cost.
- Detoxify faster with deep penetrating far-infrared heat.
- Calm your mind and experience that post-sauna feeling.
- Burn between 300-600 calories per session.
- Sauna from the comfort of your own home.
HOW IT WORKS
Far Infrared rays have a profound, penetrating ability. It transforms light energy into heat energy. The thermal effect within the deep layers of the tissues causes blood vessels and capillaries to dilate, promoting better blood circulation. It uses its far-infrared heat to detoxify the body, rejuvenate your skin, reduce stress, burn calories, and deliver that calm sauna feeling we all know and love.
★ Better material: Premium non-toxic interior and exterior fabrics. Soft and comfortable. Fire and flame retardant material.
★ Fast heating & Far-infrared heating: We use fast heating sensitive temperature control system
★ Environmental Protection: The exterior features a top-grade PU Oxford cloth. The interior is made of a waterproof PVC layer with flexible tensile capabilities, perfect even in various sleeping positions.
★ Safe Features: Explosion-proof plug, passed 3000V safety and explosion-proof performance test. When an abnormality occurs, the line is automatically disconnected, heating is stopped, and an alarm is issued for 1 minute.
★ Low EMF heating
★ Better Design: Wider Velcro strap for better fastening
★ Easy access to controller
HOW TO USE
- Lay the blanket down on a heatproof surface (like a bed).
- Drinking some water before use
- Dress loose, long clothing and socks for unrestricted sweating
- Spend up to 45 minutes and the temperature at 75 degrees Celsius (167 Fahrenheit)
- Get into the blanket, relaxing; let the soothing infrared rays do the work.
- Feel refreshed, rejuvenated, balanced, and ready to take on a new start.
NOTE: The average maximum temperature is 80 degrees. It is NOT advisable to fold and heat. The folding heating temperature will exceed 120.