Car Hood Beam Light, LED Strip Lights, Waterproof Exterior Car Lights, Daytime Running
The perfect way to light up your car!
These Car Hood Beam LED Lights are flexible, water-proof, and dust-resistant, making them suitable for any weather.
They boast low power characteristics with a voltage of 10-15V and built-in short circuit protection and moisture-proof coating for ultimate safety.
Made of premium silicone material and featuring high-quality lamp beads, these lights provide superior illumination and stability you can rely on.
With their long life span, Beam Lights are a great gift for those you care about, but also perfect for yourself if you're looking to spruce up your own car.
- Newly designed car decorative lights with a start-up scanning function
- Side LED and corresponding hood design can provide you better lighting effect.
- The length of the LED strip can be DIY cut without damage to fit various cars.
How to install the light strip
- Apply double-sided tape to the two inner sides of the cover.
- Fix the light bar on the double-sided tape.
- Note: The cable position should be close to the windshield side, not close to the end of the central grille, otherwise it will affect the wiring and the normal opening of the hood.
How to connect the wires?
- The black wire is connected to the negative pole + the red wire is connected to the ACC = the engine starts to light up.
- The black wire is connected to the negative pole + the red wire is connected to the DRL = turning on the DRL to light up.
The black wire is connected to the negative pole + the red wire is close to the light = the low beam is turned on.
- The black wire is connected to the negative pole + the red wire is connected to the highlight light = the highlight light is turned on.